Skyuka Hall Admission
Inquire about Admission
Carefully review the information on this page regarding our admission process.
Information about our school, who we serve, and the admission process can be found on our website. If you have specific questions, you may email our admission office.
To begin the admission process, complete an inquiry form online including a brief message describing your student's giftings and areas of needed support.
Skyuka Hall serves unique learners in grades K-12
Skyuka Hall serves students with average to above average intelligence with learning challenges such as language-based learning differences, dyslexia, or attention deficit.
Skyuka Hall is unable to provide support for learning difficulties that are the result of/primary diagnosis of emotional or behavioral challenges, or serve those requiring moderate to significant support needs.
- Submit an inquiry form online
- Share your student's psychoeducational evaluation and educational assessment (s) for review by our admission committee
- We may ask that you provide additional information such as transcripts, attendance reports, and any disciplinary reports (if applicable) from all schools attended
- If Skyuka Hall is able to serve your student, we will invite you to schedule an admission meeting and student shadow day
- After a successful shadow day has been completed, we will invite you to submit an application for admission
This experience has been nothing but a gift, a joy, and an above-and-beyond confirmation of what we already knew - that Skyuka Hall *is* a service from love. I have been moved to tears by the degree of commitment, investment, and joy of the faculty and staff.