Skyuka Hall Admission
If you would like to plan your visit, have questions, or are interested in your child becoming a student at Skyuka Hall, we look forward to hearing from you. To begin the process, complete an inquiry form online and include a brief message describing your student's giftings and areas of needed support.
Are you ready to take the next step - to explore a unique school where your child will grow into a student with courage, confidence, and conviction?
- Submit an inquiry form online
- Schedule an admission meeting
- Submit an application for admission
- Upload a copy of your student's most recent Psychoeducational Report and Individualized Educational Plan/504 plan with your application
- Submit transcripts, attendance reports, and any disciplinary reports (if applicable) from all schools attended
- Complete a successful student shadow day
This experience has been nothing but a gift, a joy, and an above-and-beyond confirmation of what we already knew - that Skyuka Hall *is* a service from love. I have been moved to tears by the degree of commitment, investment, and joy of the faculty and staff.