Skyuka Hall Admission
If you would like to plan your visit, have questions, or are interested in your child becoming a student at Skyuka Hall, we look forward to hearing from you. To begin the process, complete an inquiry form online and include a brief message describing your student's giftings and areas of needed support.
Are you ready to take the next step - to explore a unique school where your child will grow into a student with courage, confidence, and conviction?
2021-22 Application coming soon!
- Submit an inquiry form online
- Schedule an admission meeting
- Submit an application for admission
- Upload a copy of your student's most recent Psychoeducational Report and Individualized Educational Plan/504 plan with your application
- Complete a successful student shadow day
- Submit transcripts, attendance reports, and any disciplinary reports (if applicable) from all schools attended
Skyuka Hall students have a unique opportunity to incorporate their individual talents and interests into their creative curriculum. Celebrating individual giftings builds confidence both inside and outside the classroom.
Mr. Morgan impresses parents during his first year
Mr. Morgan was awarded both the Golden Apple Award and Teacher of the Month Award after helping students make tremendous reading improvements. Mr. Morgan's love of literature inspires our students to explore works of both fiction and non-fiction and enthusiastically engage in class discussions.
This experience has been nothing but a gift, a joy, and an above-and-beyond confirmation of what we already knew - that Skyuka Hall *is* a service from love. I have been moved to tears by the degree of commitment, investment, and joy of the faculty and staff.