Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for the 2023-24 school year is $17,727 for grades K-8 and $19,563 for grades 9-12. The yearly Technology Fee is $100.
Applying for Financial Aid
Skyuka Hall uses the Blackbaud platform for financial aid applications. The submission of a financial aid application will generate a report to you, the financial aid applicant, and one to Skyuka Hall.
The report generated will indicate the amount your family can securely contribute toward tuition. This process will allow Skyuka Hall to make fair and equitable financial aid decisions for our families. While the report indicates your ability to pay, it in no way indicates the amount of aid you will receive. Skyuka Hall does its best to meet the needs of our families while maintaining and ensuring small student-to-teacher ratios.
Financial aid is very limited, however, we are able to offer financial aid to qualifying families thanks to the generous contributions of donors who understand the need for a non-traditional school for non-traditional learners. While your tuition dollars are applied directly toward the education of your student, due to the small student-to-teacher ratio these dollars do not cover the full cost of an individualized Skyuka Hall education.
Financial aid awards will be indicated in your re-enrollment or new student contract if a completed financial aid application and supporting documents have been submitted prior to the application due date.. The financial aid application is online only. The deadline to apply for financial aid for re-enrolling students for the 2023-2024 school year is January 31, 2023. Please note that your application is not complete without an uploaded copy of 2022 W2s and 2022 1040 (with all supporting schedules).
Two-household families are required to submit a financial aid application for each household, including step-parent information when applicable.
Skyuka Hall has been a miracle for our family. They have dedicated their time and love to each of the children and parents. Our daughter has soared academically since first starting. She has also blossomed in areas of socialization. I could not imagine being a part of any other school Their staff is attentive, well educated, and truly care for the children. The school feels more like family than just another institute.
- Anon Parent Survey Response
Directions and Important Information for Completing the Financial Aid Application
As our admission process is selective, we ask that families only complete a financial aid application after they have completed the required admission steps..
Skyuka Hall has a limited amount of financial aid available; families are encouraged to begin the admission process early before funds are exhausted for the year.
- For families who have completed the admission, process, begin here.
- Begin a financial aid application for the academic year in which you wish to request financial aid. You can log out of the portal at any time, then return later to complete the application.
- Documentation must be submitted before your application will be reviewed. Blackbaud will not release your application information to the school until all documents have been submitted.
- To submit your application, you will be directed to a payment screen. The financial aid application fee is nonrefundable. Once your application is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the portal.
- Prepare your documents to be uploaded. Documents must be uploaded to the proper section, requiring each document to be saved as a separate file. For Skyuka Hall to view these documents, you must remove any security or password protection from your document files.
- Select the correct academic year for which you intend to apply (returning families will have more than one academic year in their portal).
- On the "Documentation" page, you will see an upload button or a hyperlink next to a specific document name/type. Clicking either the upload button or a hyperlink will lead you through a series of steps allowing you to name, locate, and save each individual file.
- Once you have uploaded a document, the date will appear in the “Date Uploaded” column within minutes of the upload. Tax documents go through a verification process. It can take up to 48 hours for the verification process to complete.
- Documents we require you to submit in addition to the financial aid application: Previous tax year 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ (with all supporting schedules), and previous tax year W2 Forms. For returning families, the deadline to submit the financial aid application is January 31. All tax forms must be submitted by February 28 for a financial aid award to be reflected on your reenrollment contract.
Skyuka Hall does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies on the basis of color, race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, transgender status, marital status, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, socioeconomic status, or military or veteran status.
Skyuka Hall tuition is an investment in your child's future.
Skyuka Hall has a need-blind admission process., meaning admission decisions are made independently of financial aid decisions.
Outside Funding Options
The State of Tenessee offers two funding options for eligible students. These programs are not administered by Skyuka Hall, therefore, we are unable to assess a student's eligibility or provide guidance.
In today's society, we are led to believe that brilliance only exists within a defined boundary. Too often our children are trapped within these walls and never realize their full potential or beauty. They are crushed under societal expectations that they were never designed to fulfill. Is the rose any more beautiful than the wild flower? Just like the wildflower, God made my son beautiful. He isn't like anyone else, and I love that about him. Skyuka Hall embraces those differences. They don't tell my son who he should be; they provide the best environment to help him grow into who he is made to be.