Pack Pride Mission Statement: The non-profit is organized for the purpose of supporting the education of children at Skyuka Hall by fostering relationships among the school, parents, and teachers.
In order to accomplish our mission statement, we will:
- · Promote academic and social achievement.
- · Provide speakers on issues pertinent to Skyuka Hall families.
- · Raise funds to provide for additional social events, academic enrichment and general support of staff and teachers.
- · Maintain such fiduciary accountability that members are confident that their Board is acting in their best interest
- Ensure collected funds are allocated properly
The Pack Pride is the parent/student organization for our school. (Teachers are automatically considered a part of the Pack Pride and receive all communication.) Membership is $20 per family and we welcome all students’ parents, grandparents, guardians, aunts and uncles.
Membership in the Pack Pride and support of our fundraising efforts allows us to fund and support initiatives such as:
- · Annual Jingle Bell Market
- · Annual Chili Night and Basketball Game
- · Teacher Appreciation Week
- · Field Day
- · Student recognition for Awards Day
- · Maintain an email communication system
- · Staff support for academic and social endeavors
- · Collaboration for a student directory
- · Creative Discovery Museum monthly visits for science experiments
I would love to have you join us in growing this organization to better serve our school’s needs. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Krissa Barclay, President
Skyuka Hall Pack Pride
Pack Pride's Annual Jingle Bell Market Raises Funds for Skyuka Hall Academic Programming 5th Year in a Row